Join Sheriff Michael Hennessey; Mayor Art Agnos; Dolores Huerta, Co-Founder of the UFW & Medal of Freedom Recipient; Supervisors Sophie Maxwell, Harry Britt, Doris Ward, Willie Kennedy and Carol Ruth Silver; Public Defender Geoff Brown, and others in calling for the reinstatement of Sheriff Mirkarimi this Tuesday before the Board of Supervisors Vote.
RALLY @ NOON, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9 2012 - CITY HALL STEPS
The San Francisco Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild, SF Labor Council, Service Employees International Union (SEIU) 1021, Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic Club, Latino Democratic Club, Bernal Heights Democratic Club, District 5 Democratic Club, Padres Unidos, Bay Area Iranian Democrats, SF Green Party, San Francisco Guardian, Bay Area Reporter, Sunset Beacon, and Central City Democrats all Support Reinstatement!!
Come to the rally and show your support too!!!
Dolores Huerta, Co-Founder of the UFW, Medal of Freedom Recipient, Eliana Lopez and Friend
If you can not make the Rally – Please call you supervisor today – Let them know you Stand with Ross and will not stand for anything but reinstatement!
or by sending a check to:
Ross Mirkarimi Legal Defense Fund
721 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Most Commented On
- Norwegians? - May 23, 2013
- Rocky, while there are some who love misery, I fear you will - May 23, 2013
- We can have a debate about whether those who sublet their homes - May 23, 2013
- A stunning majority of those who commit these atrocities - May 23, 2013
- Tech Bubble Crash - May 23, 2013
- It's not your job to define what this city is. - May 23, 2013
- Yep, he knoes he has lost the debate. - May 23, 2013
- I'll take that as your concession that you cannot refute - May 23, 2013
- It's one of those cases where the law has not caught up with the - May 23, 2013
- Intolerance and hate? What am - May 23, 2013