Two local streetwear labels come up with distinct fashion philosophies
To that end, the regular art parties. At January's FAZE event, the paintings created by the line's artists on-site, made in front of the eyes of party attendees right there in the shop, were sold to benefit the Boys and Girls Club down the street. At the next event (at the shop Feb. 8, 6-10pm, free), proceeds will round another corner to another neighbor of FAZE, going to low income student support service Scholar Match. Of course, you're welcome to buy clothes at the party.
"I know a lot of people try to get their stuff in the hands of celebrities," says Travis. "But that's not what we're about. It's people like you and I who carry brands."
Most Commented On
- Here is an example of Mr. - May 23, 2013
- Seven or Three - May 23, 2013
- Angel's a truth-sayer - May 23, 2013
- The Angel strategy is working - May 23, 2013
- Straight facts, and some supposition - May 23, 2013
- Mr. Perkins is lying about - May 23, 2013
- no constitutional right to evict tenants - May 23, 2013
- no such right to evict tenants - May 23, 2013
- Pay back - May 23, 2013
- Deductions and spending are two sides of the same coin. - May 23, 2013